Wednesday 13 June 2012

Do You Outfit Repeat?











Outfit: Karen Millen black long sleeved t-shirt with blue stripes and zip details, Mint Velvet black jeggings, New Look black platform courts.

For those of you on Chictopia, you may notice this outfit because I am a guilty outfit repeater! There. I admitted it. I wore these garments together more than a week ago but had added black patent flats with them instead. This time, I wore them with simple but chic black heels.

I outfit repeat fairly often but it probably has something to do with the fact I normally wear dresses so obviously I'll wear my dresses again and again...

I wasn't into the "jeggings" trend at first but when these were thrust upon me to try on by my colleague/friend, the manager of new-ish brand Mint Velvet, I quite liked them. Now, I may love them a little. I've only worn them in public twice in total though so it's too early to declare my love just yet...

These are the only pair of trousers I own and they're not even technically trousers. I just feel my legs are best suited to dresses and skirts! Ooo I've yet to photograph myself in a skirt... Maybe tomorrow...

So my lovely readers, tell me, do you ever outfit repeat?

x Linda x

15 comments:

  1. that is the cutest dress!!! i outfit repeat a lot too :P can't afford to wear something new everyday :P

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok to repeat. I do that too hehe. Lovely!

    Xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a gorgeous dress and love the stripes.

    U look pretty and wonderful styling

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I do only one outfit a week, I don't repeat them :), but I don't see anything wrong with repeating them, you look very cute and your hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing wrong with that! we all wear our clothes more than once!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Black & Blue is my favorite color combo. And of course I repeat an outfit. Girl, who doesn't :)
    Following you on GFC!
    xx, micol

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is great!

    ilaktionova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i repeat alll the time!! you look good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's okay to repeat outfits!
    you look smashing by the way! :)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely dress and love the navy x blk combination:) I repeat outfit a lot! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty!!

    xx,
    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look nice (:

    Can you take a look to my blog?
    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    Kiss**

    ReplyDelete