Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bambi, Anyone?

Yesterday I took a plunge into the world of denim!

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I only own one pair of jeans. They are black and not, in fact, actual jeans. They are black jeggings.

While they are thick jeggings, I am very weary about wearing short tops with jeggings. I have done but it was experimental and so I tend to cover up with a long cardi...

Leggings are a type of hosiery, are they not?

Therefore I decided to buy some actual jeans... Dark blue ones!

I haven't owned a pair of blue jeans since I was 16 years old!

Today I wore blue jeans for the first time in so many years and I love them!

Here's my first outfit with them:










I'm wearing:
Zara navy one-button blazer,
Disney at Primark "Bambi" top,
Dorothy Perkins dark blue skinny jeans,
Ugg brown boots.

As you can see, I am so tired in these photos! Still am!

I love Disney films. I wouldn't say though that Bambi is a favourite film of mine. I'm more of a Pocahontas or The Lion King kind of girl.


x Linda x

8 comments:

  1. Super cute look! I adore your Bambi top and jeans! Great styling!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww i love bambi
    wish you a great evening!
    xx
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee bambi!!<3

    And totally feel you about the jeans! But it looks great on you babe!!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice top, love it! :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your top, what a great print and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your boots rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always thought that skinny jeans and uggs would make me look bad, but I have a body like yours and you look cute in this! :)

    http://shennacreates.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete