Tuesday 16 October 2012

My Blazer, My Bag

It occurred to me that I hadn't taken an outfit photo since July thus when I got home earlier this evening, I knew it was time to call my Mum for some snapping ;)









My Outfit: Zara navy blazer, Karen Millen navy/red striped knit dress and Kurt Geiger red patent ballet flats with gold bow.

I hadn't worn this blazer for a year or so until last week. I had an impulsive urge to wear it and have since tried to wear it more often because it's cosy and smart!

My Mum gave me an early Christmas present before I left for my evening Maths class - a DKNY bag! It's chic AND it's spacious enough for all my books and folders... I also took a photo of the button on my blazer because I think it's snazzy...


Just in case you fancy rocking my look, I decided to find some alternatives (on Polyvore) as close to mine as possible:
Alternative to my 15.10.2012 outfit

Alternative to my 15.10.2012 outfit by linda-famularcano featuring patent shoes

On a non-Fashion note, college is going well so far! It's really intense given that I haven't studied in 6 years but I'm working hard. Literature is interesting, Psychology is fascinating, and Maths is quite fun! (I know, I know, I'm a geek!)

Also I'd like to rant about the fact that everywhere I need to go to is up bloody hills! All steep I should add! College, my best friend, my man and some other friends of mine... Grrr...

x Linda x

P.S. Have you watched new Gossip Girl?! I want more already!

8 comments:

  1. Love your striped dress! You blazer looks really lovely layered over it! And I really love the bag your mom gave you, it's fabulous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look,love your flats
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really beautiful, I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to me that you know ecxatly what is good to you! This inspires me! I loved the outfit!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete