Sunday 28 October 2012

Disney Heroines Go Designer!

I just have to rave about how much I love the preview sketches of Harrods' Christmas windows!

Our favourite Disney heroines and our favourite designers will be joining forces to make some utterly beautiful gowns...

See the full article here.

Here are my top 3 favourites from the 10 sketches:

3.
Tiana from Princess and the Frog in Ralph & Russo
- I just love the simple elegance to it.



2.
Aurora from Sleeping Beauty in Elie Saab
- gorgeous detailing and just so pretty.



1.
Pocahontas from Pocahontas in Roberto Cavalli
- it's divine, exotic and sexy.



I am looking forward to seeing how these creations turn out...
Unfortunately sketches don't always predict how good the actual product will be...
And vice versa...

x Linda x

5 comments:

  1. OMG!i love the 3rd dress!
    Kisses*** Anellle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow...you are my 2000 Follower.;-)
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the 3 dresses
    of course, I am following now on bloglovin (follower 9) :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sketches! I can't wait to see these dresses when they are made!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sketches! I sketch myself sometimes and it's so amazing to see the work of artists.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know :)


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete