The lovely Ami from The Pre-Trender has nominated me for The Liebster Award! I have only had my blog since June so I feel very honoured (^_^) x
The rules are:
1) List 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
3) Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers, you can't nominate your nominator
4) Create 11 questions for your nominees
11 Facts About Myself:
1. My zodiac sign is Capricorn
2. My ethnicity is primarily Filipino and Portuguese, with Spanish and white ancestry
3. When I was younger, Britney was my Idol
4. Like a lot of girls who love fashion, I used to be Anorexic and got down to a UK size 6
5. I love karaoke
6. I have never been in a serious relationship - not counting puppy love
7. I had a tomboy phase, think me dressing like Eminem
8. The Eminem Show is one of my favourite albums ever
9. I don't like pizza
10. I'm a bit of a gamer, I love my PS3 - Uncharted 3 anyone?
11. I worked at Karen Millen for almost 21 months - at first Stylist then Supervisor
Ami's 11 Questions:
1. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
I'd pay off all my family's debts - goodbye overdrafts and loans!
One of my party dresses - I haven't worn it on the blog yet but it's so flattering :)
3.Do you prefer skirts or shorts?
Skirts, I don't suit shorts. Tulip skirts are my favourite.
Wow, this is so tough.... So tough that I took a quiz for it! My answer is Spring and I do love it best actually... My style is mainly about feminine shapes and Spring always brings a bigger infusion of girlie dresses into our wardrobes...
The fantasy job would be an Actress AND Singer/Dancer - I studied Drama and used to sing in school shows back in Secondary (High) School.
The realistic dream job would be an Accountant, a goal I'm currently striving towards - I love number crunching.
6. What's your favourite fashion magazine?
Elle UK - I'm subscribed.
I've had a few of blogs in the past, all I never quite got right. Not all have been fashion-related. I decided to get back into it simply because I missed it. I love to share my style, my experiences and my thoughts too.
After much debate, Blair Waldorf has to be my favourite... Carrie Bradshaw was definitely a close second though!
9. Favourite fictional character?
Blair Waldorf or Chuck Bass... Probably the former...
I love where I live now, my home town...
My 11 Nominees:
Raindrops on Rosy
Colour Me Dang
i left heart here
Pearl in Fashion
Girl in Betsey
style remaining fashion fading
My 11 Questions to My Nominees:
1. Describe your style in 2 words.
2. Your favourite blog?
3. Sweet or savoury?
4. Describe your earliest memory.
5. Your favourite TV show?
6. Shag, marry, avoid: Ryan Gosling, Robert Pattinson or Chris Hemsworth?
7. Your favourite book?
8. Tell us a funny joke.
9. Scarf, hat or gloves?
10. Your favourite trend ever?
11. Your favourite musician(s)?
x Linda x