Tuesday 7 May 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

It is ridiculous how long I've gone without blogging and honestly, I've been that busy that I didn't even realise just how looooong! I profusely apologise.

Unfortunately I won't be making my way back onto the blogosphere until June, when I finish my last school term of this academic year. Until then, please sit tight and watch me slowly transform my blog...

I'm talking a new background, new pages (e.g. About Me, Blogroll), and more varied content to give my blog more of a personal stamp. I've decided to fuse my feminine style with my hobbies and hopefully churn out a more interesting blog for my lovely readers :)

Don't worry though, my blog is always first and foremost a personal style blog so if it's just my outfits you're after then rest assured, they will always be a dominant and regular feature.


x Linda x